Live and let live against very little horrible demon, covid-19. In spite of Government prohibition to post about covid-19 is punishable offense. I think it most urgent at the time of Lock Down.
Today, it seems to me that none of us will be able to escape from Covid-19. The state and central government, police, administration, are trying to bring this problem in one place, I think, it will not be fruitful due to the negligence of some people.
Who are those people? He is considered more than others, he is a small leader of the village (para). There are some more burdensome young boys in the village. They are raising public awareness against Covid-19 And they are making mistakes.
Important questions who are going to market
- Surrounded by iron pipes in a market, nobody is advising anyone not to touch those pipes. End of the market, they have been sitting upto late night on the pipe.
- Closing the tea shop, the team is sitting on the bench of the tea shop for hours.
- Some vehicles are carrying people.
- Private vehicles are going to the hospital or doctor’s chamber with an emergency patient, they do not disinfect the car seats after used.
- The people crowded to withdrawn money in banks. They are not following government guidelines. (N. B: Someone has explained to the general public that if PM Modiji’s money do not withdrawn will go back.)
- You are going to the market, you are going to tea shop, you are going to the doctor, you are going to the bank and returning home, you have a mask on your face.
Now wait. Ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you know if you have come in contact with a germ carrier?
- You buy the sanitizer from the pharmacy and gave the money. take back the leftovers and put them in your pocket. do you know how many people buy medicine from the pharmacy boy before? Has he sanitized his hand before or after you ?
- You pass the pole next to the narrow lane entering the market, how many have touched the pole this way?
- You do not go to market by walk, You go to marker either bike nor motor bike, are you sure how many people touch your bike bike handle or seat while parked?
- How did you clean the buying products after back home?
- Well, how many times have you brushed your face over your mask or your nose from at the time of marketing?
- I think you have no clear answers of above questions.
Co-operation for Covid-19 protection
The modern countries in the world who stand at the peak of improvement everywhere, medical care, health care, communication systems, cleanliness. They are not to escape from Covid-19.
Poor to King, none are not protected from this notorious virus.
Huge populated countries like our country; If begin to spread once, impossible to over come for our country.
We are extremely grateful for the decision our government has made very soon.
The fight not only for you or me but also everyone, who change us for a while.
Live ant lets live. We must change our fooding habits. Change our socialism, trapped our self in own house. Trapped to spread the virus flow.
Another problem we are face :
Our state health workers have not been properly provided with a protective kit. They are not secure themselves as result they are not co-operated with other normal patients.
There are many individuals whose earnings will not be use to them or their next generation. Only the number of digits increases in the bank account. I think it is only benefit the bank. All those like doctors, businessmen, teachers, big farmers or wealthy people in our locality, now the time to act. Please extend your helping hand. Please help your neighbor health worker to buy one or two sets of Covid-19 protection kits. Or bought two – five bottles hand sanitizer.
Pharmacy practitioners, a pharmacy owner, please protect yourself with your staff and help normal patients.
Traders buy two or five Covid-19 protection kits for each health worker and put a logo of your own shop.
Cooperate as you can. do something. Your cooperation is very needful today. Please do something.
READ MORE IN OUR SITE :
- FOOTBALL WORLD CUP | FIFA WORLD CUP WINNER
- CENSUS ENUMERATOR | ROLE OF AN ENUMERATOR
- Guidelines for House listing Blocks and House numbering during Census 2021
- 16TH CENSUS 2021 THEME | CENSUS 2021 APP
- INDIAN CENSUS 2021 | भारतीय जनगणना 2021
- Grievance Redressal Management System | GRMS