West Bengal Gram Panchayat. A gram panchayat or village panchayat is the grass roots local self-governance of panchayati raj system in India. In a Panchayat has a sarpanch or Panchayat Prodhan as its elected head.
Gram Panchayats are at the lowest level of panchayati raj institutions (PRIs). Legal authority established on the 73rd Constitutional Amendment of 1993. Gram Panchayat is a rural local governments.
Most Viewed :
It is divided into wards or Booth. Booth or Gram Sansad representative is Panchayat Member, who is directly elected by the villagers. The panchayat Member Select a chair Person who known as a Sarpanch or Panchayat Pradhan. The term of the elected representatives is five years. The Executive Assistant (some of State) or Secretary of the panchayat is a non-elected representative, The State Government appoint them. Pradhan and Executive Assistant/ Secretary oversee Panchayat activities.
[ इसे वार्ड या बूथ में विभाजित किया गया है। बूथ या ग्राम संसद प्रतिनिधि पंचायत सदस्य होता है, जो सीधे ग्रामीणों द्वारा चुना जाता है। पंचायत सदस्य एक ऐसे व्यक्ति का चयन करें जिसे सरपंच या पंचायत प्रधान के रूप में जाना जाता है। निर्वाचित प्रतिनिधियों का कार्यकाल पाँच वर्ष का होता है। पंचायत के कार्यकारी सहायक (कुछ राज्य) या सचिव एक गैर-निर्वाचित प्रतिनिधि हैं, राज्य सरकार उन्हें नियुक्त करती है। प्रधान और कार्यकारी सहायक / सचिव पंचायत गतिविधियों की देखरेख करते हैं। ]
Seven Worst Sins of Human by Mahatma Gandhi
- Money without work
- Happiness without conscience
- Science without humanity
- Knowledge without character
- Politics without principle
- Business without ethics
- Worship without sacrifice
The Executive Assistant of the Gram Panchayat is in-charge of the office . He shall act under the direct supervision of the Pradhan (or in his absence, the Upa- Prahan).
(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in any other rules, order or notification, the Executive Assistant shall, subject to the direction and control of the Panchayat and the Pradhan,–(a) remain in executive charge of administrative including establishment functions and financial operation of the Panchayat, (b) He is the custodian of the Cheque book and Pass Book for the Bank Accounts and the Cheque Book Register and all entries by the Executive Assistant in the Cheque Book Register shall be countersigned and authenticated by the Pradhan, (c) prepare the Cheque for encashment out of Gram Panchayat Fund, under the direction of the Pradhan subject to resolution of the Gram Panchayat, put his signature on the Cheque and also on the counterfoil of the Cheque in token of preparation of the Cheque (in case of absence of the counterfoil of the Cheque number) and place it for the signature of the Pradhan,
(d) authenticate all entries in the Cash Book (to be written by the Secretary) and vouchers in support thereof, (e) perform the work relating to the implementation of programmes or schemes as may be prescribed and subject to the decision taken by and control of the Gram Panchayat, (f) prepare the annual budget of the Gram Panchayat in due time, (g) supervise the preparation of demand list in respect of tax and license fees levied by the Gram Panchayat and take all steps for collection of revenue,
11 (h) be responsible for allotting duties to the Gram Panchayat Karmees, (i) supervise the recording or noting of the resolutions adopted in the Gram Sansad and the Gram Sabha meeting, (j) produce the Cheque Book, Cheque Book Register and Pass Book for the Bank Accounts and Post Office Savings Accounts before the auditors or inspecting officers as and when required, (k) perform such other duties relating to the Gram Panchayat and the State Government may direct from time to time.
GRAM PACNAHAYT SHOULD COLLECT BELOW REPORTS :
Those who proper implement of all the construction works of the Gram Panchayat. Determines the life of a project as per public fund demanded. They are called Nirman Sahayak. Nirman Sahayak is a post appointed by State Government.
Nirman Sahayak help Desk
Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samity level all kinds of works Sample estimate, Drawing and use materials strength analysis CLICK HERE
PWD (Public Works Department) of West Bengal Various works Schedule Rates
ISGPP (Institutional Strengthening of Gram Panchayats Programme – II)
Gram Panchayat related reports ISGPP GIS
- GIS MAP
- Picture Gallery [ General Body Meeting, Upa-Samity Meeting, Gram Sabha Meeting, Gram Sansad Meeting, Planned Activity, Drinking Water Sources ]
- Reports [ Public Amenities (Gram Panchayat Asset Reports) Base map capturing Status, Planned Activity, Drinking water sources ]
- Dashboard [ Physical Progress, Financial Overview }
Gram Panchayat Related Data Entry and Gram Panchayat all kind of Administrative works rules, Duties of Elected Persons, Duties of Gram Panchayat Staff In MIS ISGPP
- GIS ISGPP
- GRMS (Grievance Redressal Management System )
- GPMS (Gram Panchayat Management System )
- MIS Training
How to use SECURE for Estimations
SECURE : Software for Estimate Calculation Using Rural rates for Employment
SoR : Schedule of Rates
LMR : Local Market Rate
SoR/LMR Used in MGNREGA works
Go to “https://secure.nic.in/” Home >State > SoR/LMR > SOR Type > District > SoR/LMR place > SoR/LMR Period
Rate Analysis for Any Districts
Go to “https://secure.nic.in/” Home >State > State SoR > District > SoR/LMR Place > SoR/LMR Period > Year > DATA > SUB HEAD
Left of of the page Click on Specification.
READ MORE IN OUR SITE