Swasthya Sathi health insurance of the diversified low earning workers and volunteers. It is associate with various schemes /projects /programmes of State Government of West Bengal. Finance department identify and approve the beneficiaries time to time.
Swasthya Sathi” announced in Cabinet No – 2625 dated 17th February- 2016. Finance Department notification no – 1104-F (P) dated 25th February-2016.
Honorable Chef Minister Mamata Banerjee officially launch the scheme on 30th December 2016.
Basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care up to Rs. 5 lac per year per family.
Up to Rs 1.5 Lac through Insurance Mode and beyond 1.5 lac to 5 Lac through Assurance Mode.
Which diseases you can treated under swasthya sathi health insurance project
List of diseases :
- CTVS OR CARDIO THORACIC
- ENDOSCOPIC PROCEDURES
- GASTROENTEROLOGY MEDICAL AND SURGICAL
- GENERAL PEDIATRICS
- GENERAL SURGERY
- HYSTEROSCOPIC PROCEDURES
- MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- MEDICAL CONDITIONS / OTHER UNSPECIFIED CONDITIONS
- NEURO – MEDICINE
- OBSTERTICS AND GYNECOLOGY
- PAEDIATRIC INTENSIVE CARE
- [..]PAEDIATRIC NEONATE CARE
- RADIOTHERAPY AND CHEMO THERAPY
- SKIN PROCEDURES
- UROLOGY /NEPHROLOGY
You’re about to discover exercises so effective that even people who have suffered from life-threatening hypertension for years will bring it down to healthy – as soon as TODAY!
Plus, they take very little time – just 9 minutes.
Bringing your blood pressure below 120/80 eliminates any need for blood pressure medications – so you’ll never have to suffer the horrendous side effects again.
Every single brand of blood pressure drug creates serious side effects. The sad fact is, so do herbal medications. And the cost of buying medicines these days is horrendous.
The Solution Is Simple!
Try these easy exercises now and naturally drop your blood pressure as soon as today. There are NO side effects and NO extra medical costs.
To learn more and test the exercises for yourself, click here…
Where can you avail the facilities of Swasthya Sathi?
You can avail Swasthya Sathi facilities at various Government and Private hospitals and nursing homes in West Bengal. Medical centers divided into different categories. Grade-A, Grade-B, Grade-C, Grade-R.
- Active Hospital List
- You can know thoroughly about all those hospitals where Health insurance scheme, Swasthya Sathi are available
- Hospital HR Details
- Doctor’s name,Contact No.,Specialty, MCI Reg no., Hospital Name, District name and type of Hospital.
- 1Hospital Facility Details
- Hospital Name, type, Address, Contact no. and hospital Grade
- 2Hospital Service details
- 4Hospital Service wise you can filter hospital name.
Dr Trust Best Compressor Nebulizer Machine Kit (White)Flow adjuster. The device comes with a flow adjuster which allows the user to adjust the airflow according to one’s comfort. The user can adjust level of nebulisation between 0.5-5 ml/min, Chamber capacity of 8 mL- The capacity of the chamber is sufficient enough to hold 8mL of respiratory medicines. 4.3 out of 5 stars 6,609 ratings.
Price Rs.1299.00 in Amazon
List of Persons who are eligible for Swasthya Sathi Health Insurance Scheme
- Prani bandhu
- Civil Defence Volunteers
- Contructual Staff under Civil Defense &NVF Departme
- Disaster Management Worker
- Home guards
- Contractual Staff of Criminal Investigation Department
- Contractual Staff of Stationary Office
- 1.Cable Sub-Operator
- Cable workers
- Contractual software personal
- 2.Contractual Staff of West Bengal Information Commission
- Fire and Auxiliary
- Contractual Staff of Technical Education and Training
- Former Sports Persons
- Contractual Staff of Exise Directorate
- Contractual /Casual workers in Government Department covered under Finance Department
- Asha Workers
- Contractual/Casual workers in PRI bodies covered under Finanace Department
- Contractual Staffs of e-Governance Cell
- Elected Panchayat Functionaries
- Contractual Staffs of Health Cell
- Institutional Strengthening of Gram Panchayats Project (ISGPP) Contractual Staffs
- Contractual Staffs of MahatmaGandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS)
- Members of SHGs
- Contractual Staffs of Mission Nirmal Bangla
- Paschim Banga Sishu Siksha Mission (SSK / MSK) Contractual Staffs
- Contractual Staffs of Pradhan Mantri Abash Yojna (PMAY)
- Contractual-Staffs of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sarak Yojana (PMGSY)
- Samprasarak/Samrrasarika of Madhyamik Shiksha Kendras
- Samprasarak/Samrrasarika of Shishu Shiksha Kendras
- Contract Staffs of Society for Training & Research on Panchayats and Rural Development (STARPARD)
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife of National Health Mission
- Contractual Homeopathic and Ayushand Unani Doctors and Compounder at Gram Panchyat level
- Contractual staff of West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samity
- Employee of RSBY & Swasthya Sathi
- Other Contractual staff of NRHM and NUHM including Asha Supervisors and RBSK doctors
- Ragi Sahayaks
- Daily Rated/Casual Non Teaching employees
- Government approved Contractual Whole Time Teachers (CWTTs)
- Government approved Part Time Teachers(PTTs)
- Non Teaching Permanent Staff of Government-aided Colleges and State-aided Universities
- Civic Volunteers
- Contractual Staff of Home Department
- Green Volunteers
- Village Police Volunteers
- Unorganized workers of any category as may be agreed
- Badli Workers of High Court
- Contractual staff of SARTHAC
- Samprasarak/Samrrasarika of Madrasa Shikha Kendraa, Shishu Shikha Kendra and Madhyamaik Shiksha Kendra
- Teachers and non-teaching employees of recognised aided Madrasahs
- Contractual/Casual workers in ULBs bodies covered under Finanace Department
- HHW / ASHA Workers
- SHGs in Municipal Areas
- Contractual Staffs of Backward Regions Grant Fund (Erstwhile BRGF)
- Contractual Staffs of Computerization Cell
- Strengthening Rural Decentralization (SRD Cell)-Contractual Staffs
- West Bengal Comprehensive Area Development Corporation (WBCADC)-Contractual Staffs
- Contractual Staffs of West Bengal State Rural Livelihood Mission (WBSRLM)
- Computer Operator
- 2.RSBY-Municipal BPL
- 3.RSBY-Village BPL
- Contractual staff of Sarba Sikha Mission including Para Teachers, Siksha Bandhu, Special Educations
- Teachers and non-teaching employee of Primary Schools
- Teachers and non-teaching employees of Secondary Schools
- Prakalpa Sahayaks & Supervisers
- Contractual Staff of Tourism Department
- Elected representative of Municipalities
- Employees of Development Authorities not covered under West Bengal Health Scheme
- Employees of Urban Local Bodies not covered under West Bengal Health Scheme
- Contractual Employee under Kanyashree Prakalpa
- ICDS Helpers
- ICDS Workers
How to Check swasthya Sathi Family and Transaction Details
Read More in our Website :
Look at the left hand side of official website
Scheme > Click on “Find your Name”
Enter Your Mobile no. and enter OTP.
And Then “Submit” , Your URN opened
Now MIS> URN Search
You will see Swasthya Sathi Health Insurance details